- Solar Street Flood Light Commercial Grade High Power 60W 120W 150W LED is an energy-efficient and grid-independent high-quality solar powered light.
- Polycrystalline Silicon solar panel has improved Energy Conversion rate to shorten the charging time of the battery even at rainy or cloudy days.
- Powerful Bright performance 60W, 120W, 150W LED delivered by high-quality SMD 2835 Chip LED with Rated Power 6W/ 12W/ 15W for higher brightness, lower light decay and longer-lasting illumination.
- The light is equipped with a new generation high-capacity industrial-grade LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery that can work in high-temperature environments with enhanced cycle life and longer discharge rate.
- Intelligent Remote Control with an extensive range up to 10m and control functions including On/Off switch, time settings and brightness adjustment levels with memory function.
- Fully automated operation process with Special built-in Light-control System that turns the light on automatically in the dark and turns off during the day time or bright light condition.
- Flexible fitting construction with adjustable and rotatable angles of the Solar Panel increases the sunlight exposure from any direction.
- Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP67 water and weather resistance to withstand the extreme outdoor environment and severe conditions.
- Durable Cast Aluminium frame in combination with tempered glass provides extra strength from any impact.
- Energy-efficient construction provides an advanced heat sink allows cooling LED Chips preventing them from overheating.
- Easy to install, setup and operate. Universal mount is suitable for wall or lighting pole application.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or professional installation needed.
Remote Control Functions:
- On/ Off Button
- Auto [Automatic Light-control System]
- Timing: 3, 5, 8 hours On, then the light turns Off.
- Brightness: Full light and Energy-saving mode On.
The universal Solar Street Flood Light Commercial Grade High Power 60W 120W 150W LED lamp delivers ultra-bright reliable long-lasting lighting and is ideal for maintaining casual or emergency lighting at residential, commercial or industrial premises including the areas around the house, garage, garden, porches, patios, villas, balconies & verandas, side and backyard, aisles, driveway, gates, stairs, entryway, fence etc.
- Suitable for industrial and business premises including roads and highways, parking, warehouses, coal and iron ore mines and factories, construction sites, docks, stadiums, cafes, hotels, billboards, farms etc.
- Great as a Security Light for outdoor property and remote buildings.
- Applicable to light up public areas including Parks, Parking lots, Roads, Streets, Playgrounds, basketball, football and tennis courts etc.
1 x Flood Light
1 x Solar Panel
1 x Remote Control
1 x Pole Mount
1 x 5m Cord (extension is available)
1 x Installation Accessories Set
1 x User Manual
General Maintenance Tips for Solar Lighting products:
- Solar Street Flood Light Commercial Grade High Power LED lamp is fully solar powered lighting product. Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during the daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent the explosion hazard.