Non-Profit Initiative Description:
This 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Wipes Antibacterial Disposable Wet Wipes pack contains 10 wipes and is entirely FREE for anyone in need. There are no Fees. No Charges or tricks. However, anyone can decide to pay as much as they want or believe is fair. This will help us to get more Personal Protection Kits available for the community to stop spreading the Corona Virus COVID-19. If you are in a position to pay for the Kit any amount you wish or send a contribution to support this initiative, feel free to do so via PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Wipes: Safe and convenient. It is suitable for various purposes including personal hygiene, sanitation and disinfection.
- 99.9% Sanitizing Rate
- There are 10 disposable wipes in the pack with a resealable lid.
- Compact Packaging Design: makes it easy to carry around. Sanitize your hands or any surface anytime anywhere.
- Large Wet Wipes: 140mm x 180mm alcohol wipes, allows properly cleaning and sanitizing hands, wiping the face and other required objects.
- Multi-purpose: alcohol cleaning wipes can be used for sanitizing hands, wiping door handles, doors, elevator buttons, surfaces in public transport, shopping trolleys and other publicly exposed items around.
75% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Wipes Antibacterial Disposable Wet Wipes made of high-quality non-woven cloth, RO pure water, saturated with 75% of Isopropyl Alcohol. It can be used for various sanitising and disinfecting purposes including for skin, around the wound, disinfection before injection; keyboard, phone, office supplies, portable supplies, tableware, children's toys, etc. cleaning and disinfection; frequently touched publicly exposed items, including doors and door handles, elevator buttons, shopping trolleys, toilet seat cushions, etc.
Open the package, sanitise hands, face or any other part of the body, or wipe any surface that requires disinfection. After using this product for wiping and disinfecting, the active ingredient will completely volatilize without leaving any residue after about 30 seconds.
Please, dispose of the swap and the package appropriately. Recycle if possible.
Main Ingredients: RO pure water, high-quality non-woven fabric, containing 75% of Isopropyl Alcohol.
Package Size: 140mm x 70mm
Wipe Size: 140mm x 180mm
Manufacturing Date: 20.03.2020
Expiration Date: 19.02.2022
Alcohol Wet Wipes Pack
1. Strictly for external use only;
2. Not Reusable. Single-use only, please, dispose of after use;
3. Avoid contact with the eyes, wounds and other sensitive parts;
4. Keep away from direct sunlight, fire and heat sources;
5. Keep out of children.
Terms and Conditions:
This 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Wipes Antibacterial Disposable Wet Wipes pack is entirely FREE for anyone in need or just require it due to the lack of availability in the retails. There are no Fees. No Charges or tricks. However, we offer anyone to decide whether to pay for the Kit and how much anyone willing to pay or believe is fair. This will help us to get more Personal Protection Kits available for the community.
If you are in a position to pay for the Kit any amount you wish or to send a contribution to support the initiative, feel free to do so via PayPal: email@example.com
Be Wise. Stay Home. Stay Safe and take care of loved ones.
This is entirely Non-Profit COVID-19 Response Initiative. Sunny Bunny Solar is not into medical or personal protection gear business of any sort. We are just a small business like a thousand others across Australia. Due to our cooperation with suppliers in China, we have an opportunity to procure Personal Protection Items that are now in high demand around the globe. We made our choice and got these items to offer those in need in our community or just require these products due to shortness of stock in the retail. Please, get the Kit. It is Free. Want to pay? No problem. If you are willing to join us and contribute to the fight with the spread of the virus, you are welcome. You can contact us directly at any time.
At the end of the day, when this nightmare will be over, what we will tell our kids or grandkids when they ask us what did each of us do personally when the pandemic has broken out?